The Peerless R4000 Quad Axle Short Logger, designed for tip or lift-off loading tip or lift off loading, ensuring a versatile and reliable solution for forestry operations.
With an air suspension, Alcoa aluminum rims, and options like a static or swing-up lift/tip off molly, mud flap hanger assembly, and a cinch and wrapper hanger, this trailer is well-equipped for forestry applications. The rigout includes a Peerless standard or quad cab guard, air-actuated slide-out back-up lights, drop hitch, rear cross member, Premier 370A air hitch, and various toolbox options
- Walking beam, air ride suspension
- 10-hole Alcoa aluminum wheels (unimount), LvL ONE clean buff finish
- 10-hole steel unimount wheels, painted white
- Static or Swing up lift/tip off molly installed at front of trailer, or on top or bottom flange at center of trailer with cable to lift drawbar or no provision to lift
- Mud flap hanger assembly in front of rear suspension
- Clip-on cinch and wrapper hanger installed on frame rail
- Clip-on chain hooks installed on frame rail
R4000 Quad Truck Rigout
- Peerless standard or quad cab guard
- Air actuated slide out back up lights
- Drop hitch
- Rear cross member
- Premier 370A air hitch
- Slide out or receiver hitch style chain hanger installed on side of truck
- Tire ride toolbox and mounting kit
- Peerless steel toolbox, Polytech tool box, or Metalgear 27" aluminum tool box between gussets on cab guard
For our current stock, pricing, or details on our quad axle, tridem, tande, or single axle trailers, contact
our sales team today.
Why Choose Peerless?
Founded in 1944, Peerless Trailers stands as a testament to enduring quality, reliability, and innovation in the trailer manufacturing industry. Our commitment to best-in-class designs is evident in the highly specialized trailers we offer, tailored to meet the unique needs of diverse industries such as forestry
, wind energy
, and oil & gas
. Payload optimization is a crucial aspect of our design philosophy, ensuring that our trailers deliver efficiency, performance, and safety on the road.
At Peerless, we take pride in our decades of experience working with industry leaders, establishing ourselves as a trusted partner in delivering tailored solutions to the trucking industry. Our dedication to excellence is reflected in our Lean Flow production lines, ensuring precision and efficiency in every stage of trailer production. Our experienced staff, with an average seniority of 15 years among the top 50 production team members, collectively brings over 900 years of combined service to the table.
Operating as Peerless in Canada and Scona in the United States, we've strategically positioned ourselves to serve the North American market. To further instill confidence in our products, we provide a one-year warranty, emphasizing our commitment to delivering trailers that not only meet but exceed your expectations. Learn more about our warranty coverage here
When you choose Peerless, you choose a legacy of quality, innovation, and unparalleled expertise in the trailer manufacturing industry. Contact our sales team today
for information on our current stock, pricing, or details about our quad axle, tridem, tandem, or single axle trailers.